Thursday, October 1, 2009


Time for the witches to come out and play! It is October, now I can get rid of my shabby chic living room, and bring back the fall colors. What a big difference it makes. My halloween paintings don't look silly anymore. Now if I could only find my skull lights, lol!

The painting above is from 2007. I should be working on some new art projects, but instead I am on the computer, reading some of my favorite blogs. I find it hard to get away from distractions these days. Makes me think that 'resistance' has reared it's ugly head again.
I feel like I move 2 steps forward, one step back. On the bright side though, I get to visit my blogging friends :-)

9 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

Ah sometimes a little visit is just what you need for inspiration. Your work, even if done a few years ago, is still delightful.
Enjoy!

Fotf said...

Whatever it takes to get you through the day i say, nice piccie too :)

Trish said...

I love her!! and thanks for entering my giveaway-glad you like the orange blog, I was thinking it was too much and going to change it to a plain white, but I'll hold off on that (I really like the orange too-it was free, found it on...shoot I forget the link, but she has really cool layouts)
have a great weekend
Trish

Anonymous said...

Your girls are always beautiful and this one share confidence.

Thank you so much for your warm message. I have turned the harvest post into a print give away. So hopefully it would be ok to enter you into the draw if this is ok with you?

readingsully2 said...

She is fun. Makes me think of the new series. EASTWICK. LOL

Pam of Always Artistic said...

She's beautiful Betty! Love the colors too!

LOL Carole - We are watching Eastwick - not sure if I like it yet, just watched the first episode so far, have 1 to watch on my tivo. Going to give it a few episodes!

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

Thanks Pinkgf - for visiting my bloggy ! :)
I thought of your now NOT shabby chic living room as I passed by a chippy white fence today :) REALLY I DID!

I answered you over on my blog - then thought how silly - Go to HER blog duck!!!

LOVE your avatar the mostest :)

~kD

Sueann said...

As you can see; I am visiting blogs as well today!! hehehehehhe Work will happen later!! Love your painting!! She is terrific!
Hugs
SueAnn

Pamela Joy Purses said...

Girl I just love your art it makes me smile when I have had a tough day!! mmmwwwahhh!!!