Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's time for a Bountiful Sale!


I am having a sale in my Etsy shop. A group of ACEO artists involved in the Bounty Challenge decided to begin a sale, from now until the end of the year. Each shop chooses the details, and how long the sale lasts. I have decided to drastically reduce many ACEOs in order to make way for new art.

This is the time I think about the holidays, and I would love my Etsy shop to be focused more on seasonal art. And basically, sometimes I just feel generous, and feel the need to drop prices way below what I would be willing to sell them for any other time. I find people are surprised when they see my art in person, it always looks so much better than I can show in scans.

Anyone interested in getting some deals for Christmas, check out our blog:
http://bountifulsale.blogspot.com/

and the Etsy thread detailing the specific sales:
click here

I will be adding new art to my Etsy store shortly, and I can't wait to begin my Christmas themed ACEOs!!

No comments: