Friday, August 8, 2008

Kooky lookin' Kitty



MEOW!
Hey look what I found in the garden! It was such a sad eyed pathetic little thing I had to take it home :-)

ok, I actually bought it at a thrift shop, it was only $2.00 and was just kitschy enough that I had to have it. I am in the process of changing my living room. It has been depressing me lately. It just doesn't reflect who I am at all. I had decorated it in a simple style, with practical furniture, and neutral walls. But it is so boring! So I'm going to paint it pink.

Life is too short! so why not make my living room a place that I can enjoy using?

I happen to love pink, and I love the 'shabby chic' look, but unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about decorating. I'm afraid it may look like cotton candy exploded in there. But that's the chance I have to take, like many things in life, you don't know, until you try it.

I guess this means I have to paint some art for my new walls :-D

No comments: